As we continue to navigate through these unprecedented times, CORE21 has made the decision we believe is best to protect our members, guests and staff members and do our part to “flatten the curve” as recommended by Canada’s healthcare and government officials.
Effective immediately and until further notice, the doors of CORE21 will remained locked to the public and walk-in traffic. There will be no reception coverage during this time. We will not be conducting tours of our space, accepting new members or accepting meeting room bookings from non-members, at this time.
CORE21 members will continue to have access to their space but will require their access cards to enter the building and will need to let in any guests they are expecting.
CORE21 continues to have our cleaning team in the office daily, Monday to Friday, to thoroughly clean all restrooms, kitchen surfaces, door handles and floors. Clients are encouraged to keep their personal desk surfaces wiped down and disinfected, as much as possible to limit the spread of germs.
Please adhere to the following hygiene and physical/social distancing standards at this time:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Some disinfectant wipes are now available and located under the kitchen sinks, for member use.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue and not your hands and dispose of immediately into the trash;
- Stay home if you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others (especially in the event that you have a fever).
- Practice Social and Physical Distancing. Work from home if possible. Minimize direct face to face interactions with others in the office.
- Use your phone or email if you need to communicate. If you need to directly communicate with someone, allow 6 feet between you;
- Avoid any meetings and gatherings of people. Conduct virtual meetings when necessary or reschedule if possible.
- Avoid non-essential travel outside of Canada;
- Self-isolate for 14 days after your return from travel outside of Canada;
- Communicate these expectations with your guests who are visiting the office.
For the most up to date information regarding COVID-19, please follow the link below:
We will continue to monitor the situation and take recommendations from official Canadian, Provincial and local health authorities.
We thank our COREmmunity for your ongoing support as we all work through this challenging time. As small businesses, we are in this together and will always strive to do what is best for the health and welfare of all of us. We look forward to returning to business as usual in the coming weeks and seeing all of your smiling faces again on a regular basis!
Versatile Spaces to Rent in the Hub of Downtown Oshawa
Oshawa's premier shared office community and business center
21 Simcoe Street South in the heart of downtown Oshawa is home to Core21. This beautiful two-storey, fully renovated building was specifically designed to provide a shared business facility in a friendly community setting. Book a tour today and find out how we can satisfy all of your needs from mail service to private offices to meeting rooms to event rooms, and everything in between!
We offer a wide variety of cheerful, energizing workspace options that encourage productivity, interaction, and community.
If you need more desk space but still want to be part of the vibe of our coworking community, a dedicated desk is what you need. CORE21 has a number of desks around the walls which you can call your very own.
Need something a little more private and quiet? Then a private office may be a perfect fit for you. We supply the desk and the space, you supply the business genius.
Business Address & Mail Service
Don't need office space but need a business address? We have you covered there too. We can accept your mail and parcels at our reception.
CORE21 offers its clients use of a large meeting/board room perfect for client meetings, interviews, board and staff meetings, conference calls, as well as brainstorming sessions and workshops.
The Event room at CORE21 is available to rent at an affordable rate to host gatherings of a larger scale such as presentations and seminars, educational classes, networking events and more.
Lounge & Amenities
No matter which space you rent, CORE21 provides excellent amenities. We have the business equipment you need plus lounge areas throughout the space where you can interact and catch up with colleagues, friends, and your guests. There is also the Servery and more.
CORE21 is located in the heart of downtown Oshawa and is proud to be home to 30 local business and community organizations.